Two new projects will be added to the
Ice Breaker and Evaluation and Feedback to make up an all-new Level 1 in Pathways.
- Writing a Speech with Purpose
- Introduction to Vocal Variety
- Body Language
These will help teach new members basic public speaking skills right away and set them up for success on their Toastmasters journey.
The Researching and Presenting project will become an elective in Level 3.
Please note that these changes will only be in English for the time being and will only be available in paths assigned after the launch of the new projects.
Paths in progress or already completed will continue with the previous Level 1 projects.
Preparing for Pathways is as easy as 1‑2‑3!
LOG IN TO YOUR ACCOUNT
1. Go to www.toastmasters.org/login and be sure to have your username and password available. If you have forgotten your password, simply click “Forgot your password” and a new one will be sent to you via email.
2. Once you are logged in, click on your name and confirm or update your email and contact information.
3. Ensure that your system will run efficiently on Base Camp by reviewing the system requirements.
Pathways Documents for Tracking
- Visionary Communication Tracking
- Team Collaboration Tracking
- Strategic Relationships Tracking
- Presentation Mastery Project Tracking
- Persuasive Influence Project Tracking
- Full Set Tracking Excel Format
- Binder Cover DIY
- Basecamp Mgr Binder Cover